• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

headgaskets

deess

Hey guys, can anyone point me in the right direction? looking for a head gasket set? I found the engine rebuild sey, but was hoping to find just a head gasket set. thanks in advance Shane

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure the gaskets you get have the redish rubbery stuff outlining the holes in the gasket.. Thats the latest and greatest and best head gasket... Anything else is an older style that you dont want.

devilman96

Just google memphis equipment... Last account they were getting 80-100 per gasket I beleive myself and they are the only ones with the new style head gaskets left.

I can get them but I dont know the cost, takes about a week. Full kits I have in stock.

FreightTrain

Banned
If your replacing the headgaskets......go ahead and get a full gasket kit.Cause you will need more than just the headgaskets and trying to find individual gaskets is gonna be a real PITA.Devil Dude will hook you up.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
www.avettruck.com

They're website was down this morning, but call (800) 521-8518 and ask for Steve.
They are a bit cheaper than Memphis, and they have the new style head gaskets.
They are in Antelope Valley California.

Ed