• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headin for China

ke6rwj

creating havoc one broken bolt at a time...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"squeal like a pig"...............
Now no-un in no Suth Carulinna shud be talkin about no squeelin!... ur as country as they come up thar...

hey that movie was filmed in sipsey wilderness ALA... and yes I DO HEAR BANJOS RIGHT NOW.... [Glock slide slams forward]

I dont know Doc, but i know what its like to be in a funk, he needs people to step in even if he says no...

Chris
Birmingham, BAMA

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If someone were screwing with my equipment on a regular basis I think I would be as frazzled as Doc is.

I will think happy thoughts and send them his way.

:)Doc:)Doc:)Doc:)

sw

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
just a thought, to bad im so far away, is there anybody close to doc that might be able help to provide a little exter security for his stuff from time to time, if thay are messing with his stuff, he must be worried that it is going to esculate to his family.

I dont handle crap like this very well, so I dont see anybody ealse handleing it well eather, brings out the very best PTSD in me.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes please someone go and find out the rest of the story.. doc is to good of a freind for us not to do something about it... keep us posted Tim

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah ,and Doc actually bought some stuff from tbanks and me!!!! and I only had to pay him $5.00 per line item to take the stuff!!!!!!!!LOLroflroflrofl[thumbzup] You knew I couldn't resist that DOC