• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heading from Joliet,IL to Dayton, OH via Benton Harbor, Mi

Flingarrows

I am heading there and back either next weekend or the week after. Will have a little room in a ranger pickup bed if you need something moved

ryan77

Can u pick me up at the south gate at Joilet correctional facility im getting parole next week!!! LOL

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What the heck are all you guys coming to Dayton for? I don't think I have a rally scheduled at the farm. :)

Flingarrows

If you guys end up near I75 and 35, let me know, but it has to be FAST!
I'll be there sunday afternoon to pick up mother in law and bring here home for Christmas, then bring her back home the next week. There is not a whole lot of shoulder room to stop off there if I remember correctly:mrgreen:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Either trip make sure and stop by the National Museum of the United States Air Force. :)

Sevin7

I recommend dining at Skyline/Gold Star, Penn Station or Hot Head for a taste of the local cuisine while in the area.

Sevin7

Yes but not around there as much as I'd like. I'll be home next week for Christmas and should be able to spend some quality time my MV's. I believe the M1009 needs some transmission work.

Sevin7

Love skyline, Frickers and Carmels. Ive never been to the others that you mentioned
Skyline and Gold Star are the same to me. Someone from Cincy may disagree. Penn Station is east coast style subs and fresh cut fries, my personal favorite of those mentioned, from the Dayton/Cincinnati region. Hot Head is a burrito place similar to Chipotle but from Dayton and relatively new. I didn't even think of Frickers but they aren't really fast food like the rest. All should be available within a few miles of the USAF Museum and open for lunch and dinner.

augiedoggy

Skyline and Gold Star are the same to me. Someone from Cincy may disagree. Penn Station is east coast style subs and fresh cut fries, my personal favorite of those mentioned, from the Dayton/Cincinnati region. Hot Head is a burrito place similar to Chipotle but from Dayton and relatively new. I didn't even think of Frickers but they aren't really fast food like the rest. All should be available within a few miles of the USAF Museum and open for lunch and dinner.
Shawn, good to hear from you! Very glad you can be home for Christmas to be with your young family.
Skyline is my fav. Gold star seems a little greasy but its all good!