• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heading from Tn to In. & Back

treessw

So I will be headed to Indiana on March 2nd. On my way up I will be headed by Popacoms (Winchester Ky.) and than to Richmond In. and than to Anderson In. I will be empty most of the way up and will have extra room to haul stuff. I will be recovering 5 ton bows and covers from Winchester, a CUCV from Richmond, and than will end up over at Indy4x4fab's place and will be grabbing some parts there. Some people have already contacted me for there needs or pick up's. If anyone else needs stuff please let me know. I can alter my route home some. Going up I will be on I-65N to I-75 than around Cincy and up to Richmond. My last stop is at Indy4x4fab's place. As of now I am planning on taking I-65 back down to Nashville Tn. If you have anything that needs to be moved or picked up and moved one way or the other, let me know. If it is stuff from Indy4x4Fab's place let him and I both know. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to make sure I had everything in there. [thumbzup]

If you need to visually see all this, put these destinations into google maps and you can see my route:
Fairview Tn
Winchester Ky
Richmond In
Anderson In
Fairview Tn

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still need to call you about some things. I kind of got busy and it slipped my mind. I may have a few items for you to take north.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks