• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlight Pigtail Wiring

pacebm

Well I almost have the M1009 roadworthy but I ran into a headlight snag. For whatever reason someone cut my plugs off the ends of the wires but left the headlights in place????????? I bought 2 new pigtails but I am not sure which wire goes where. I have reviewed the TM - 34 but I am not sure where to plug the wires into the new terminal. I assume the diagram would be representative of the actual plug. If anyone knows for sure, please let me know. My assumptions:
Terminal A - Ground (Blk 150, 151B, 151C)
Terminal B - Low Beam (Tan 12A, Tan 12B)
Termianl C - High Beam (LT GRN 11A, 11B)

Experts please speak up. I have attached the wiring diagram and a cheesy drawing I made for the back of the light.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks