• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlight upgrade options. I searched.

iacucv

Ok, so I searched about headlight upgrade options and I came up with 3. The sylvanias, the lmc h4 with the upgraded harness, and I read something of a Hella E series. A search for Hella E series isn't turning up much. So can anyone chime in on the best solution for my dim headlights in deer country, both cost and performance wise?

axeman

i ordered hella's from summit. keep looking. i got the pair to my door for 70$. I tried the sylvanias first,the low beams burned out in both within two months. with the hellas you can get differant wattage bulbs if you want.

Dukeboy

I am very happy with the Hella's from Summit. currently running H4's I believe. The light pattern is very focused with a distinct cuttoff line on low beam. If more light is needed you could even upgrade to a HID system from DDM tuning for H4 replacements for about $40 more. (I have not done this but may on another vehicle)

iacucv

Are you guys running the Hella H4s or the ecode euro model? Cheapest I'm seeing the e codes is about 110 for the pair plus bulbs. I'm guessing for 70 shipped you must have the h4?