• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heads up on rubbing hoses

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While inspecting under my 1083 today and discovered the metal coolant line coming down to the round trans cooler below the fan on p. side comes into contact with the 2 blue rubber heater hoses i think i didnt trace the but they had just started rubbing the 2 rubber hoses tucked back in the iner frame rail so i used same kind of ruuber hose and made a sleve to go around the metal tube coming down and tie strapped so maybe save 100 bucks in antifreeze on the side of the road ! O.A.O.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks