• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heartfelt Thanks to John M, "98G" for Outstanding Transportation Svs!!!!!

1943ht

Just wanted to let my fellow Soldiers know that John "98G" on the site did an outstanding job of moving my collection of vehicles from WI to Prescott, AZ these last few weeks. Not only did John move my M16A2 African Queen with great care and safety, but he kept me in the info loop the entire move and was as timely as a Timex Watch!

John moved a total of 5 loads of vehicles and trailers without a single mishap or issue and I would/will use his services in a heartbeat if and when I need them in the future.

Please consider John "98G" for your next transport need. He is based out of KS but travels just about anywhere. You will not be disappointed with his excellent service, communication and above all INTEGRITY.

John is a Army veteran, and is also a collector of military vehicles.

A great American!

Thank You, John "98G"

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He didn't bring me anything............................

Oh yeah, I didn't buy anything. So much for "gifts" huh?

On serious note, If and when I need something moved, he will be on the "short list"

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good job 98G! Wisconsin to Arizona is more than a hop, skip, and a jump. It's a long distance to move one vehicle, let alone to move a collection. :beer:

lindsey97

My thanks to 98G as well. He has helped me several times, doing recoveries, repairs on equipment, and welding projects.

If any of you guys need some fabrication work or welding, he is the person to use. The latest project he did for me was a chainbox on my trailer. Bombproof, water tight, and very nice looking. I am thrilled. He also built a hitch riser for my trailer, so it can be pulled with a M939 series truck.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have met John on the road several times and he always seemed to have a shady type with him, once it was this CARNAC guy, on Home Depot parking lot hand off on the SS express. Another time he was on a recovery at Ft Riley with the more than suspect lindsey97, who was sitting in the shade drinking rum and coke as 98G did all the work and the last time he was solo on a BeefCo transfer from the Ohio logistic hub to the showroom and the headquarters here in Kansas. John has always been a top notch guy and how he can put up with the likes of those two slackers and myself is beyond me!

71DeuceAK

He's helped me as well, great guy. Walked me through the process of buying an M939 at auction and even looked at the listing for the one I was bidding on and was able to suggest what to be prepared to fix. Definitely helped me quite a bit!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks