• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater, engine and shelter, ground type H-1

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I brought the heater trailer out of summer hibernation today. And like usual it has a problem.:mad: There is a check valve or metering valve that is cracked(pics attached). It runs good it's just leaking. I cant find a manual on this particular model. Does any body have a lead on one? Thanks for the help.

Attachments

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sir, thank you for the quick help. I owe you a beer. I tried every number on the darn thing and got nothing.I'm ordering one as we speak. The only difference is mine has a male in female out. And those were just a couple down on the sheet, Again thank you.

Keith_J

Just make sure the sealing element is diesel fuel compatible.

1/8" NPT close nipples are cheap. That would convert a F-F to a F-M

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks