• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

heater fittings

snakeater

what size are the fittings to plumb in my (engine coolant) cab heater to the engine? Are they available locally? please gimme the size and thread count please unless it is standard NPT. i want to go get some of these before I take the plugs out to plumb in my heater. thanks Snakeater

mbarber84

ah man I JUST did this mod and I cant remember what the sizes were. I`ll try to get some pics of my set up tomorrow. I do remember that they were easy to locate, I purchased nice new brass 1/4 turn valves and plugs at Home Depot. With all the fittings, elbows, valves, and some new hose I think my total expense was close to $100. Not the cheapest method, but the 1/4 turns are very handy and will make isolating the heater system a cinch if it should ever be necessary to do so........just my 2 cents worth

I will definitely try to get some pics posted.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks