• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater for deuce

carguy455

24 to 12

Uhm...dropping resistors, easy to use, easy to find { RADIO SHACK } .....24V becomes 12V , on an electric motor like that not a huge draw, amps shouldnt be a factor really either whereas there is no heating element or anything like that.

I found a stock one too for free, also found one in a duece under the dash manufactured by Brockway, small, space saving , liked it better than the stock kit that takes up a lot of space under the hood, keeping it for the next deuce !

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There also exists an M151 heater kit which is quite inexpensive. I've seen just the heater unit itself sel for $30 to $50. It's small and could be mounted in lots of different areas. Plumb in water and 28V for the blower and your making heat.

MVtrucker

Whoa! $55.00 for a mounting plate? No wonder I sold out @ $15.00 ea.!
Still have heaters, but you need to come here to put a complete unit together. $200.00

JasonS

I bought a 24 volt heater very similar to the Mojave. $35 on ebay. Made by Red Dot. Just enough BTUs to run the defroster. Very noisy.

eddiec

forklift, if you can hold off for a few weeks, i can get you a heater, probably the complete kit. it'll be used, but i don't think the inside of your truck will care. heat is heat. let me know.

forklift

hello eddiec,
Definitely. any Idea how much?Just let me know when you have it. Thank you very much, jake

themunitionscache

I bought a circulating water heater for my deuce. When I bought it, it came with the fuel fired one under the hood and one for the back for passengers. I took those out, so if anyone wants to buy them I will sell both of them. I would like to get $300 for each. I paid almost $400 for the water one that i installed in the cab! Call me at 907-388-9907 or email me at themunitionscache@gmail.com if interested.

Attachments