• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

heater valves

digger

:confused: does anyone know where i can get a set of petcocks, or valves if you may, that are screwed into the engine block that the 2 heater hoses are attached to? My deuce has them, but the handle portions are both broke off rendering the heater useless until repaired. No luck with saturn surplus.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Digger, call Clark Truck Parts in Poca, WV (304 755-8811). They have many take-off parts and shipping to VA is usually next day via UPS ground.

SixBuy

Have you checked with your local NAPA store? They have a Heavy Duty Truck Parts catalog with pictures you can compare to what you have. A lot of that stuff is standard parts. ( Did you know that a 1950 Ford tie rod end is identical to the Ford 8N tractor tie rod end? That was during the Korean War and there was a lot of that). Just a thought.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks