• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater Vent Control

Russm

Took apart my dash and found a loose mechanical vent control push wire behind the heater control.

Does anyone have a picture of how this is supposed to look? I think I’m missing a part.

I’m finding only the electric connections in the TMs

In the second pic I am holding the
push wire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cucvrus

Not seeing anything but the wires for the volt meter, the volt meter orange and black and a very dry heater control switch with bone dry cables. You need to remove the cables and switch and get all that stuff lubed and greased.

Russm

Not seeing anything but the wires for the volt meter, the volt meter orange and black and a very dry heater control switch with bone dry cables. You need to remove the cables and switch and get all that stuff lubed and greased.
the top cable is not connected to anything. Wondering where it goes

cucvrus

That BLUE piece on the end of the cable clips into the heater control switch. But before you do that the cables and switch need to be removed and lubed with oil and grease. No spray lube. May as well not bother using spray lubes. Unless you have a good cable and chain lube. But best results are remove clean well and then lube well. Good Luck. The cable can be straightened and reused again.

Green Puma

That BLUE piece on the end of the cable clips into the heater control switch. But before you do that the cables and switch need to be removed and lubed with oil and grease. No spray lube. May as well not bother using spray lubes. Unless you have a good cable and chain lube. But best results are remove clean well and then lube well. Good Luck. The cable can be straightened and reused again.
Thank you!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks