• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

heater

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a guy who has 2 or 3 heaters, the part that mounts in the engine compartment. Where can I get the ducting, and what other parts are needed to get the heat into the cab? I can deal with heater hoses and fittings, Are there ducts that mount under the dash?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Will, theres a duct box that directs the air to either the floor or the defrost ducts. There is also the 2 cables that control the duct box and air inlet elbow. Dont forget the switch that turns on the fan. I am in need of new ducting myself and have seen guys posting that Napa has it as well as JCwhitney however I have been too busy to confirm.

JDToumanian

Barstow or Antelope may have the deflector box that goes under the dash, but that's the only other part that is 'special', the rest of the kit has hardware store equivalents.

I'm in the process of putting in my heater kit this week... I got Saturn's last one a few months ago, got my John Tennis mounting plate from Spruce Mtn. Surplus.

Jon

westfolk

I swear I should sell heaters. All but one of my trucks sit over winter. So they have no need for the heater. Yet every one of them has it. Never gets used.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks