• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Height of cargo bows above bed in M35A2

jatonka

The uprights are 45" and go from floor to botom section of corners. I think the corner uses about 4" of the upright and rises about 8". the bows have about a 7" arc, so, the bed to the top of bow is about 56" which puts us at about what Gerhardt said..........60". He is always right, wish I was. JT

Lonnie

I thought it was cool until I saw how the cargo cover fit...
I'll be cutting 2ft off of them today.

Also having a 13ft tall truck may pose a problem in some areas.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A few years ago I picked up some cargo covers from Ft Sill. A few of them had been modified for taller uprights. They added a foot or foot and half to the bottom edges (I don't recall the exact measurement)

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A few years ago I picked up some cargo covers from Ft Sill. A few of them had been modified for taller uprights. They added a foot or foot and half to the bottom edges (I don't recall the exact measurement)
Do you still have these?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And you can order ones to almost any length from "Stefan Wood Products", but only in fiberglass. Tell them what length you want and that's what you will get.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks