• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Height of Deuce with Ring Mount?

renovate7

I'm builing a carport for "A92" . Need to make sure I've got enough height. I found a post from ida 34 on 5/21/07 showing him mounting his ring. Great pics. It looks like it isn't any taller the the cargo cover. I just want to confirm this before the building arrives. There was also mention of someone having original installation instructions. Are these available?

sermis

My shop door is a little over 10'6" and the truck and ring will clear. It will not clear with 5 ton uprights and bows or with the cradle on the ring. I am also running 46" tires so it is higher than the normal truck.

nickd

My deuce fits in with the ring and convoy lights with the metal guards on them but not the gun cradle. I am running 9x20's and lowered the ring mount to just above the canvas top. I had the building before the deuce came into play.

Go higher, you may want a wrecker!