• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Helicopter Air Speciality (Calling all Military Trucks)!

Iceman3005

To all military trucks, Helicopter Air Speciality is asking that any body with Militarys trucks is welcome to join in at the 63rd annual Dawn Patrol Flyin!

This will be at the Fowlerville airport, at
7278 Sherwood Fowlerville, Michigan 48836. on September7th and 8th. There will be a Breakfest served on Sudnay from 7:00 am to 11:00 am, all you can eat for $8.00 kids 5-12 $5.00, rain or shine event. There will be a food wagon Saterday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. There is camping availible on Fri-Sat night, camping is encourged!!!!

Dennis Bowden is the owner of the airport and my helicopter instructor, while we were flying last Sunday 8-18-2013, we flew over what I believe is Maxxplanks house. Dennis said he has seen a tank there before and would like it to be at the flyin. Maxxplank if that is your tank or you know who's tank it is could you get it there? Dennis also would like other military trucks there. He is trying to get the army to bring out some of there heli's and demonstrate some load lifting. There is tons of parking so don't be worried about where you will park!

I do believe helicopter and airplane rides will be avialible, Heli rides are $50 per person for a 15 minute ride, fixed wing are $35. Depending on the type of aircraft the cost could be more.

Again this event is for open to military trucks from any state......and Maxxplank if you own or know the guy north of Fowlerville that owns the tank, Dennis would really love to have it there!
If any one has questions Dennis can be contacted at 517-223-7809, Or you can contact me at 517-849-2016, Thanks Jeff

Last edited:

maxxplanck

Jeff, I'm at the dawn air patrol every year with one of my MV trucks, I'm the only MV there. As far as I know I'll be there this year. The guy with the tank north of town sold the tank awhile back.