• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello and 5ton questions

randygk

Forgive me if I missed it, but I don't think you will be able to license a 1078 Historic if it's not 25 years old . Do some searching on Ca DMV rules for diesels, BIT Program, etc

Last edited:

tsgreystone

I have a bobbed M923a2 and I love it. I am 6'-4" and it fits OK. The bobbed truck does three things for me: 1. It manuvers easier 2. I can park it better. 3. Reduced weight to 16k, therefore eliminating a CDL in TX.
Can you send me a picture of your air lines. I bobbed mine and now the brakes drag. I have a line wrong im sure

Larry Weibert

I have been driving my M817 Dump Truck around town and moving some fill here and there. I have the Michelin XZL 53" 16.00 R20 on Hemitt rims on it. I like the fact that its shorter then my M54 or M813. Ya its a little airier inside then the 923 cab but its simple to work on and its not a Caddy. I love it but man it was cold driving today buffalo area but that's what my hoody is for.