• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Alaska

JSC

Hello chestypuller,

I also live in Alaska and have been searching for a source of the M35a2. Where were you able to eventually find one?

Thanks,
Jeff

JSC

Thanks for the info Chestypuller. 71DeuceAK, I'm currently living in Fairbanks but moving down to Anchorage in 2 months... gonna miss the winters! Where are you located?

71DeuceAK

JSC, I'm currently located in roadless, MV-less Port Alexander (Sitka area) but moving to Fairbanks this fall. We should keep in touch though in case I'm ever in Anchorage and have some downtime, or if you're in Fairbanks. Would be neat to try to get together!

Friends laugh when I tell them I've considered driving around Fairbanks in a Deuce.

JSC

Yeah 71DeuceAK, that sounds good! Fairbanks would be a great town for a Deuce, so let them laugh! There is hardly any traffic and most highways have a 55 mph speed limit. The parking lots are big and you should be able to drive it around up here no problem. Heck, my neighbor down the street basically has a wrecking yard (by no mean official, just one of those pack rat types)... A deuce would fit right in.

Chestypuller1371, I'll be living down in your neck of the woods here soon. Maybe I could head your way and see your deuce once I'm settle down in Anchorage. No pressure, I have to spend a few months up on the slope for the summer, so it wouldn't be for a while. Just throwing the idea out there.

****** EDIT ******
I just read the rules on posting/asking about auctions. I apologize for asking about this and completely understand the reasoning behind not posting about these.

Last edited:

wilkusmcrecon

Wilkusmcrecon, just saw your Thread. Looking for as M923 or M1078 myself. How is your search going? Live out in Meadow Lakes just south of Big Lake. Drop me a line always looking to work on a MV need the experience and could use some help in the future.

Chris Wilkinson
907 671 9573

USMC grunt 0311 75 - 82 (CPL)
USARMY Airborne 84 - 90 (CPT) MED RETIRED.

snowtrac nome

welcome from Nome area Let me suggest contacting the Alaska territorial guard they are MVPA organization. I I know a few members that are your neighbors right there in the Butte

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks