• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Argentina

Barron64

Hello everyone,

Been lurking for a few days, seems like this is a great community to be a part of. I am currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina and I am planning what I am going to do with the deuce I get when I return. I am very fond of the HET, but it is a bit more truck than I need. I hope to get "constructive" criticism when I start my " LET " project.

OM

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hello everyone,

Been lurking for a few days, seems like this is a great community to be a part of. I am currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina and I am planning what I am going to do with the deuce I get when I return. I am very fond of the HET, but it is a bit more truck than I need. I hope to get "constructive" criticism when I start my " LET " project.
OM
Welcome from Columbus, Georgia. My advice is to skip the deuce and go straight to a 5ton!!:beer:

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Middle America, or Central America, however you slice the geo/political map!

Best wishes to you and your plans,

Rick