• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Ceciltucky

Mackie

Hello, I was told about the site from a friend of mine that is a Jeeper and is interested in MV's so I figured I'd register and post up instead of just poking around. I'm from Cecil County, MD, and have aways liked MV's. I don't curantly own one, the closest thing I have is a CJ7. Though I plan to pick up a M38 or one of the later versions within the next several years. I respect your concern for what is going on around us and the fears of what a few could do to hurt the MV hobbie, I'm seeing the same thing on a local shooting forum. Best wishes to everyone and hope to see you at the rally in Aberdeen or on the trail at Rausch. :grd:
Edgar

scoutmanadam

buying a mv was one of the best decisions in my life, i love it, my wife loves it, my kids love it. there just all around fun to have a drive around. but there kind of like potato chips, you cant just have one

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The same can be said for a lot of things, I picked up that AR addiction, you build one and it snow balls from there.

Welcome aboard my friend. I suffer from the green MV disease as well as BRD and RBRD.