• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Ceciltucky

Mackie

Hello, I was told about the site from a friend of mine that is a Jeeper and is interested in MV's so I figured I'd register and post up instead of just poking around. I'm from Cecil County, MD, and have aways liked MV's. I don't curantly own one, the closest thing I have is a CJ7. Though I plan to pick up a M38 or one of the later versions within the next several years. I respect your concern for what is going on around us and the fears of what a few could do to hurt the MV hobbie, I'm seeing the same thing on a local shooting forum. Best wishes to everyone and hope to see you at the rally in Aberdeen or on the trail at Rausch. :grd:
Edgar

scoutmanadam

buying a mv was one of the best decisions in my life, i love it, my wife loves it, my kids love it. there just all around fun to have a drive around. but there kind of like potato chips, you cant just have one

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The same can be said for a lot of things, I picked up that AR addiction, you build one and it snow balls from there.

Welcome aboard my friend. I suffer from the green MV disease as well as BRD and RBRD.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks