• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Central TX

drjekillandhide

Hello. Looking forward to continuing to use this site as a resource for both of my 923A2s.....After reading some of these posts, I bet I have not picked up my last one......

v/r

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. As TexasJR said, look up our club, lots of folks in the area and we have a good time. The Temple air show (first weekend in May) is closer to you than to me, that's a good one to go to if you don't want to travel too far! We usually have around 12-15 vehicles at that show, sometimes more. Most folk camp out onsite, but our former Air Force guys go into town to motels. :)

Cheers

2nDefense

I'm new as well. Joined last year when I first started looking but this is first post I believe. Just bought my first military truck yesterday. 1990 M923A2 - haven't driven one since I was in the guard in 02. Live in Conroe, TX

2nDefense

No prob. I think I remember your truck. Don't remember more than one from that area! I'm going to pick mine up some time next week if anyone wants to ride along.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks