• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Columbus, OH!

seekhim1

Hi, Welcome from Marysville, Ohio. Fairly new to site myself. But tons of information here if you just take a little time and search previous threads...I found that almost every time I had a question someone else had already asked it and there were lots of good answers.. And every time I think I have a good idea someone else has already done it!!..Government auctions can turn up good deals but the paperwork and transportation can be a headache. Plus if you purchase one off one of the guys here they know the vehicles and can give you and honest detail of the vehicle...when you buy at auction you have no idea of what you are getting. I'm a mechanic so I'd be glad to help any way I can. God Bless you terry

1stSarge

I don’t know if I would drive Kips truck, it is one of our official test vehicles and right now the solargizer is desulfating the space modulator… ugh…

Welcome from just north of you…

Action Man

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-soldiers-rally/90981-2012-fall-haspin-rally-2-a.html

Welcome to the crew.
Thanks for the info! I'll try to make it.

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.

The Green Iron Support Group will provide all the therapy you'll need.

Some guy tried to start a 12 step program but nobody wants to quit.

There are a lot of good folks up your way. (Watch out for that Gimpy guy.....he ain't right.)

Latch on to some of them and come to the GA Rally in Oct.

A few nights around the campfire and any problems you have will seem very insignificant.
That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm definitely up for meeting some new people since I'm new to the area.

Hi, Welcome from Marysville, Ohio. Fairly new to site myself. But tons of information here if you just take a little time and search previous threads...I found that almost every time I had a question someone else had already asked it and there were lots of good answers.. And every time I think I have a good idea someone else has already done it!!..Government auctions can turn up good deals but the paperwork and transportation can be a headache. Plus if you purchase one off one of the guys here they know the vehicles and can give you and honest detail of the vehicle...when you buy at auction you have no idea of what you are getting. I'm a mechanic so I'd be glad to help any way I can. God Bless you terry
Yeah, the forum seems like a pretty good resource. Been reading up on a lot of the old threads. I appreciate the offer for the help. I was a Small Arms repairer when I was in the Army so I don't know much about fixing trucks. Or cars for that matter...Might actually need some help with that soon. Strut bolts broke so it's just banging around my fender. >.>;

I don't know if he still has it but ccf460 had one for sale....good luck..
I'd definitely like to see it if he does have one.

I am in Lancaster, let me know if you want to drive my 1009.
This is relevant to my interests!

I don’t know if I would drive Kips truck, it is one of our official test vehicles and right now the solargizer is desulfating the space modulator… ugh…

I think I could handle it. :p Thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello from Ostrander, (yeah, I know you probably haven't heard of it, that's why I moved there) North of Dublin, in between Marysville and Delaware.

Don't sell the car, getting more vehicles is always desirable. :D

Action Man

So where do you think you will be putting the new store?
Not sure yet. Somewhere with a lot of land around here. I have some big ideas that might bring in a lot of business.

Hello from Ostrander, (yeah, I know you probably haven't heard of it, that's why I moved there) North of Dublin, in between Marysville and Delaware.

Don't sell the car, getting more vehicles is always desirable. :D
Yeah, I think I'll be keeping it.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in Lancaster, let me know if you want to drive my 1009.

I think I could handle it. :p Thanks for the welcome!
I don't know if you can handle Kips 1009. The one thing 1stSarge forgot to mention is that we had to specially modify kips truck since he's only 3 feet tall :shock:. The average man can't fit into it any longer.

By they way, welcome from the S.E. part of the state. And like Wreckerman said. Hook up with someone and try to get to the GA rally. It's a hoot and there should be a pretty good influx of Northerners headed south this fall!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks