• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Florida!

Swamp Hanger

Just found this site after buying a M101a1 in need of some love. I'm in the Orlando area and like to know how many members are close? I will be doing a axle swap and some rehab work so that my m101 will ride on the same bolt pattern as my Jeep. So I'll be needing to find homes for extra parts. And will be looking for a tail gate. Yes I'll take some before and after pics.

Thanks I'll be glad to meet ya'll!

Scrounge41

Hi from St. Augustine. I think you will find this site is full of super helpful members. You should know that if you have a question, you should first do a search to find if that question has been asked and answered. There is a database of Florida members and if you search for "Florida member database" you will see the thread that has most of the Florida members and their city and contact info. Randy.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy:cookoo:

You have fallen in with a depraved group of Green Iron addicts that will lead you down the spiraling path of addiction.

The only difference between green iron and crack is that the next morning you have something big and green sitting out in the yard.

You just missed the premier MV rally in the south......that being the world famous GA Rally.

We had a lot of folks from FL up here and there are several members in your area.

Again...welcome to the dark (green) side.

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Longwood. This is a great site. I lurked here for a while reading all the great posts and tips, then bought my M35A2. I have purchased several parts from other members on the site, most notably a real nice M105 trailer. Nice to have you aboard. :p

Dodge man

Hello Swamper,

I'm two miles N of UCF. I have a m37 and I OWN an M101A1 and have the singed over title but to PO is making excuses for me not to pick it up!

Lots of active members in this area and we have some good togethers.

Swamp Hanger

Thanks guys! I took a photo fo the before I just need to up load. Dropped my trailor off at my buddy's shop today. New axle parts will be here Friday and doing some rehab on tounge. It needs the blue nose wrench and a little welding.. Prior owner was a little hard on her.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks