• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from france

SYLVAIN78

Hello, my name is sylvain and my monster is a M1009 CUCV and i love this truck, your forum is a bible for me... great job.
sorry for my bad language, i am french lol.:D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to the site. we love to see pic of new places and mvs.. please send me some great pics of france

Gunzy

I see no problem with you being French as long as you're into MV's your truly welcome. Now how about some pics?

SYLVAIN78

Thanks,
I have buy this k5 8 years ago, and this year it is fully restored time....I will post pictures tonight (i am gmt +1 here lol ...)
thank you to you

SYLVAIN78

Here are pictures of my M1009, sorry for the condition of the vehicle, he did not run for a long time, I restored with my father, but he died last year because of a medical mistake, and I have set time has dared to return to work on myself.

Image 2.jpgImage 3.jpgImage 4.jpgImage 5.jpgImage 6.jpg

zout

bonjour - welcome to SteelSoldiers - must be no women there and only water and beaches - are you being punished and banished.

zout

That's good because when I saw the pictures I thought someone was dangling you out of a plane and going to drop you. Now all you have to do is get here in time for the Georgia Rally in October. By the looks of it you could skydive in.:p

Another Ahab

Il faut cherchez la femme toujours. Et laissez les bon temps rouler, n'est-ce pas?

Et surtout: Bienvenue, nos ami nouveaux!

(And for all of us hillbillies out there, what I'm telling him is "How you is!?"). My francais is a little rough around the edges, but it'll do in a pinch. A bientot a tout.