• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from France

camok5

Hello I am owner of an M1009 since 2005It has received changes since that time

In 2005
Photo 4x4 004.jpg 6.2L D

in 2017
101_5810.jpg
K30 M1008 axles
6.5D Humvee engine with from 6.2 Banks turbo ....... and .......

Last edited:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers. There are few tires like that BF mud terrain. I'll bet you've seen some nice back country in that truck. Great pics, keep them coming.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers from the Mountains of North Georgia. It looks like you have been having fun with your M1009!

camok5

[QUOTE = glcaines; 2007836] Bienvenue à Steel Soldiers from the Mountains of North Georgia. Il semble que vous vous amusez avec votre M1009! [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the welcome, and yes I have a lot of fun with the M1009 and it's not easy with us, not wide paths and space, but it's still fun

someoldmoose

Welcome from Pennsylvania. I am envious. Beautiful machine. What gears did you choose for the differentials? 3.73 for mileage, or 4.56 to drive up the Alps ?

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bienvenue à partir de Las Vegas, Nevada !

1009 belle !

Welcome from Las Vegas, Nevada!

Beautiful 1009!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks