• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from GA

JRAY

No no, not thinking about it at all. I want to get there. I just have two kids that plays sports that normally have games on Saturdays, but barring any make up games, they should be finished today.[thumbzup]

Thanks! I have a good friend that lives in Athens and the wife's family lives in Hartselle/Decatur. In that area often.

Again, to everyone else, thanks for all the welcomes! I can already tell that this is something that I want to be involved in.

papabear, I sent you a reply. At this moment, I believe that I might be able to make it so I'm going to try and plan for to be there.
Give me a hollar when your in the area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks