• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Germany

Hello, Chuck Chriss from oliv-drab have send me your adress....

I have a W350 dodge Crew Cab build 1985 for the USAF (Europe)
so at the moment i restaured the Truck ...
You can seen the project at :
www.dodge.mega-forschung.org

At the moment its difficilt to say how many work that.
In the moment i question me which engine i can put inside the truck.

he was build with a V8 360 engine , 727 3speedautomatic & 205 case

here in europe the USAF was build inside a diesel engine so the papers are whith a 6.2 L diesel.

But then the truck became a V8 360 engine again.

So i search information wich engine can cam inside the truck , when zhe 727 & 205 case inside. Wich patrol and diesel engine can i put inside ????

The german daeler can't help me then the ID-Nr. are not listest in the european system.

So chuck have mean here in the forum are many Dodge tpyes and he mean heres help .....

So for the moment best regards from Germany,
from the mittle-rhine-valley , the "Loreley"-Valley ,
from www.Niederheimbach.de

Frank ...

Phansm72

Looking at your pictures, you really tore into it! Stripped down to nothing. The best bet , if you dont want to go totally original would be to swap in something available over there , a diesel or gas power plant . From your post it seems hard to understand if youre asking about the 360 or a diesel power plant.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks