• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Holland

SES

Dear Members,

Through this way I would like to say hello. I have been looking behind the scenes for years for technical advice and interesting information. hence I finally joined.

My interests are in everything green, hence there is a lot to get here. Owner of a 43 Willys MB and a M900 truck myself for the hobby, and on a quest for more....

Thanks for the various advice over the years.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Dear Members,

Through this way I would like to say hello. I have been looking behind the scenes for years for technical advice and interesting information. hence I finally joined.

My interests are in everything green, hence there is a lot to get here. Owner of a 43 Willys MB and a M900 truck myself for the hobby, and on a quest for more....

Thanks for the various advice over the years.
Welcome to the Outfit!

Like @M813rc said, Bring on the Pictures...

canadacountry

classic willy in holland? why not?! (i admit that technically they probably already were there in quite a sizeable number 80 years ago you know..)

either way @SES nice photo and again welcome to this forum