• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Holland

DanMartin

Het hallo en verwelkoomt!

That's a nice looking truck! I can't imagine how much it must cost you to drive it around with the price of fuel over there!

Great to see more people from Europe joining. Check back often...there is a lot of knowledge here.

madsam

Nice dodge. I have a 74 dodge, not mil, but it is still a nice old truck. It still does work around here. It needs repainting, Might go OD..

Welcome

madsam

Do you run it on LP? (We call it propane..) I have driven an old dodge years ago that was converted. It worked fine, but lost a little power compared to gas.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I quess since you are in Holand that you know of Marco's site? http://www.dodgepowerwagonm880.com . I have the dodge sickness myself! I have a 1939 VF 1 1/2 ton 4X4 I am restoring, (needs lot of parts), 77 M890, 77 M885 and 79 M880. Welcome to the site, Greetz Dave

madsam

One thing about running on propane, LP, the oil stays cleaner. It doe not turn black as fast.