• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from ky

ems4ty

Now that thing is cute! Not to sound a little on the fairy side or anything. Not too sure if it's MV Related but heck, it works! Wonder what one would do with such a thing? Kinda looks like a remote controller robot for the SWAT teams explosives unit... hahah.... Anyways, cool find.

BTW- Welcome to Steel Soldiers! Man, I've been seeing a ton of new guys here! That's awesome!

-Tyler

Last edited:

davidkroberts

looks like a machinist garage project.... I like it. dont think it was ever military though. ditto on bringing it to Haspin so we can get it stuck...uhhh i mean look at it.:-D you can race it with those guys who bring the hot-rodded lawn mowers.

goblin79

the guy that has it is wanting to trade it to me but idk he said it was made buy a manf co the guy he got it off of got it off his neighbor that had resto none of them know either what its built for if i do trade for it i would like to sell it thx for the help and teh welcome