• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Line Lexington, PA, in the suburbs North of Philly!

diehardcorvetteman

Hello all, I recently acquired a 1986 M1009 and am glad to be part of this group!
Thanks in advance, I look forward to learning as much as I can and fixing up my new toy ASAP!

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome , this is a great site with a TON of info on your vehicle . Take the time to learn about the site and how it works and you will be GOLDEN . good luck , maybe a DEUCE or 5 TON in your future ? LOL bob k

diehardcorvetteman

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome! I have family up Centre County way!
Someday a Deuce, I'd have to win the lottery first, though! Just getting my feet wet with this M1009 although I've been an admirer of military vehicles my entire enlistment thus far.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ya , I said that too , just a nice M37 , but then what good is a M37 without a trailer , then hey ,I like THAT DEUCE , then always wanted a MULE and so it goes and don't forget the parts that go with each MV . Next comes MVPA conventions , Aberdeen , and so it goes ! bob k