• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from MA

KingStevenson87

Hi Everyone,

my name is Charles from MA!

I am the proud owner of a 2001 STST 1084a1 as of this past wednesday! I drove it from southern CT back to MA (130 miles and it was HOT 🥵). The truck has 2436 miles on it. Everything seems to work except the crane started leaking from a few hoses so that will be alittle messy as i’ll have to open it up to access most of the hoses because when its folded up i cant get to many of them!

I am hoping find some folks familiar with these trucks so we can share info and i can offer my assistance as i am a master certified auto/diesel tech.
my next task is getting her registered in this great state i live in 🤮. I did get it insured so fingerscrossed for Monday!

Thanks again for adding me to this great group!

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the Outfit!

I suggest that you go download the TM's for your truck.
They will answer a lot of questions and give you flow charts on diagnosing the problems you might come across.

Welcome to the group and picture us up when you get the crane standing up in the air with a flag flying from it!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Everyone,

my name is Charles from MA!

I am the proud owner of a 2001 STST 1084a1 as of this past wednesday! I drove it from southern CT back to MA (130 miles and it was HOT 🥵). The truck has 2436 miles on it. Everything seems to work except the crane started leaking from a few hoses so that will be alittle messy as i’ll have to open it up to access most of the hoses because when its folded up i cant get to many of them!

I am hoping find some folks familiar with these trucks so we can share info and i can offer my assistance as i am a master certified auto/diesel tech.
my next task is getting her registered in this great state i live in 🤮. I did get it insured so fingerscrossed for Monday!

Thanks again for adding me to this great group!
Welcome aboard from central Illinois!! Nice looking girl to be sure! THANKS for the offer of assistance from a Master Tech.............don't get much better than that..........as you know, we like pictures,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Messy isn't always bad, but replacing messy can get expensive. Looks like you have a few other "toys" hanging out at the LZ also!! NICE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks