• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Massachustts

Justplanecrazy

Hey everyone, just wanted to post up and say hi. I'm looking into buying a MV and came across this site. There is a great wealth of knowledge here and nice people too. I look forward to posting in the future.
Thanks all
I guess while I'm here I might as well post a bit about myself too. I can't really say how I got into MVs but I do have a hunch. When I was 13, I went up on my first flight lesson and have loved flying ever since! (Even though I currently don't fly and don't have my license. Almost got to solo! :?) It is something that once you start, you just can't put down. I got the itch and oh man, I got it bad. From there, I was thinking about joining the air force to fly and was also getting into engineering at the same time. I dropped the whole air force thing two years ago figuring I'd be joining for the wrong reasons and have since decided to pursue a civil career; making business in aeronautical engineering (designing aircraft).
The thought of eventually buying a mig-21 (or other fighter) and restoring it always excited me and still does today. The feeling you get when you're standing in front of something you built with your own two hands is one like no other. I guess my love for engineering and flying just transferred over to trucks as well. :)

P.S. Sorry for the long post! I tried to keep it short but didn't do too good a job at that.