• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Micanopy FL

ejay

Finally signed up to find out the real deal about how to bob a deuce. I'm trying to learn and plan as much as I can and I don't even own one yet. Lol. I've worked on hot rods and other cars and feel pretty comfortable working with metal and such so I'm really eyeing doing a dual cab conversion. Any and all help/tips will be gladly appreciated. I can't wait to just sit back and soak in all of the knowledge!

Eric

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have friends the live in Micnopy. If you ever want to stop by I have my shop in Newberry and have bobed a couple. So welcome to the machine. I sent you my cell on a PM

Last edited:

3dAngus

Yes, welcome. If it turns out to be more then you want to handle, you can always buy a bobbed deuce in the classifieds. I have one there where I am thinking of lowering the price on. Nice one too on 395s.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks