• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Michigan

schultzkenneth

Hello everybody. I decided i might as well make an account on here. I don't have any military vehicles yet, but i'm hoping within a year or two I'll be able to buy a M1008/9 or a Deuce and a half.

A little background about me: I'm from Michigan, I'm 17, a senior in highschool and i'm in an automotive technology vocational tech program. Job wise, i do pretty much unemployed, but i do what ever odd jobs that seem to pop up. My goal after graduation is to get a job in the automotive field and join the local FD and/or EMS. I'm a little bit dork so, feel free to make fun of me for whatever, i can take it! I'm also a member over on fordrangerforum.com, don't know if anyone here is a member there as well.

I probably won't post much on here until i get super close to buying a vehicle and after i get one. I mainly joined so if i have any questions while i'm searching for one i have a place to ask them, and this forum seems to have a TON of information about them, so i can do a little more research before i buy.

I've heard pretty good things about SS, and so far i'm quite impressed.

Well, that pretty much sums everything up...
Take Care Everybody!

zout

Welcome aboard to SS from Georgia - home of the best MV rally in the U.S.

If I can make a comment - please enter your location in Mich please - gives us all a better idea of your surroundings.

You also do have a great group up there in Mich for support as well that you need to look into and get hooked up with.

91W350

Welcome from Kansas. I had a couple of old gas deuces years ago. I was much younger then and there was a lot of old GMC deuces around here. We just ran those poor things into the ground.

Later I bought a M1008 and a M1009, great transportation. Since then though, I bought a few Multifuels. They are addictive, a what a great machine! So simple and easy to work on, no wonder so many people are addicted to them. Glen

SPCWarning

Welcome

Welcome aboard from Mississippi! Keep us posted on your search! Best wishes on your hunt for an MV. Keep in mind if you look closely enough, you may be surprised at the low prices you may stumble upon out there.

ENTRAIL

Welcome from Michigan. Keep reading to educate yourself, theres a ton of good information here. You can also use up alot of time on this site. All to the good.:smile:

jstier

Welcome from Indiana, this site is full of great info, just keep reading posts and you will learn a ton about MV and other things too.

Stonepicker1

Welcome from South Florida.
I moved to Florida from Hillsdale, MI after graduation in 1980. No jobs then also.
If you have any questions just ask and we will do our best to help you out.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Clarkston, Your in good company around here.. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask...K..[thumbzup]

Don

camp9

Welcome from Da UP!! You'll like this site, and you'll probably run into someone who will make fun of you like any community. Just let that <1% roll off your back and enjoy the wealth of knowledge and good folks here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks