• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NC

jlane220

I thought that I should take the time to introduce myself since I have already learned so much information from everyone on the site. I purchased a bobbed M35a2 at the end of May. I have put about 700 miles on her since and what a great truck. Just starting to find things to improve the truck, as long as I can convince the better half to let me spend the money.

Attachments

jlane220

I bought it from a guy outside of Goldsboro NC. He wasn't a member and couldn't tell me much of anything about the truck. I checked it out and other than a few minor issues, it is really solid.

I won't be doing power steering anytime soon. Just added a muffler yesterday though. What a difference in the noise department.

jlane220

I bought it from a guy outside of Goldsboro NC. He wasn't a member and couldn't tell me much of anything about the truck. I checked it out and other than a few minor issues, it is really solid.

I won't be doing power steering anytime soon. Just added a muffler yesterday though. What a difference in the noise department.

FrankUSMC

Welcome. I am near the coast of North Carolina, small town called Newport (near Morehead City). Ever down at the beach stop by, I have been down sizing but still have about 15 military vehicles here. Mostly WWII.
Take care.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET