• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Newnan Ga

gaducker

IMG_4007.jpgIMG_4015.jpgIMG_4007.jpgIMG_4015.jpgHello form Newnan, I found a link to this forum on the ODT forum, I don't have any military vehicles but was very interested in the 5 ton that patracy is working on now. I have a Jeep Scrambler that I put a cummins diesel in and I see a lot of interesting vehicles over here so here I go.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the site!

Wasn't that scrambler white? I've always wanted a scrambler with a 4bt, NV4500, Atlas t-case, and D60's.

drpyloo

Howdy from Conyers, Ga.
I had an 83 CJ "Old Faithful", man I miss it; had to sell it because of the family expanding. Now I've got a JK and still have my XJ. I always planned on installing a 4bt in it, but I never could blow up the 4.2. If you ever want to hit the trails let me know.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Academy! :cookoo: :mrgreen: [thumbzup]

My wife and I bought her M422 Mighty Mite from a guy in Newnan, GA.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, just about all wheeled vehicles that aren't over width and in GA no BMY trucks (yet). All else goes!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks