• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Northern Alabama!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Roaming W. KY/TN and AL. Interested in utility trailers, auction process and DRMO sales (how to) and obtaining a M101 or equivalent type trailer for outdoor rec use and general fun.
Welcome from North Carolina!

There are some trailers for sale in the classifieds section.
That would give you an idea on what they sell for.

GovPlanet is a source for auctions. Process isn't too difficult.
Try to pick a location near you to save transportation costs.
You need to carefully inspect it before you try and drag something home...
Military trailers are a lot heavier than an equivalent Civy with two wheels!

Gung-Ho Civillian

Welcome from North Carolina!

There are some trailers for sale in the classifieds section.
That would give you an idea on what they sell for.

GovPlanet is a source for auctions. Process isn't too difficult.
Try to pick a location near you to save transportation costs.
You need to carefully inspect it before you try and drag something home...
Military trailers are a lot heavier than an equivalent Civy with two wheels!
Thanks for your hospitality and info! Much appreciated!

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site, neighbor. I live close to Huntsville. Don't have any advice on auctions, but plenty of folks on here do. What do you plan to pull your M101 with?

Gung-Ho Civillian

Welcome to the site, neighbor. I live close to Huntsville. Don't have any advice on auctions, but plenty of folks on here do. What do you plan to pull your M101 with?
I’ve got a 2014 Toyota 4Runner that I think will be up for the job. Looking also at the M1101s as well! I’m from near Fort Campbell, KY, so “going home” won’t be a problem for pick-up of a “new to me” trailer!

18operator

Welcome from Northern Ohio. Good luck on your quest to find a trailer. I have an M101A1 from 1968 and it pulls like a dream behind my pick-up.

Gung-Ho Civillian

I would think your 4 runner should pull it just fine. Especially for recreational use. I've been itching for an m105 to pull behind my deuce, just so it won't get lonely :ROFLMAO:. Good luck with your search!
Thanks buddy, just getting started in this stuff, and having fun!
I’m sure I will have plenty of more questions! The more I know, the more questions I have!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks