• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from SC

Tactical22

Yey guys! Great site you have here :) I look forward to learning A LOT!

My favorite Steel Soldiers are CUCVs, Bobbed Deuces, HMMWVs, and any Jeeps.
I also have a soft spot for Foreign Military Toyotas and other vehicles, such as the Soviet UAZ.

Thanks.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site Tactical!

What city in SC are you from? I think that is a rule requirement.

Also, add your name etc to the SC member database thread, found here-
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/south-eastern-us-chapter/70929-south-carolina-member-database-map.html
I have one CUCV but my favorite trucks are much larger. Come down to Hopkins (just to the SE of Columbia) and we can go for a ride/you can drive them.

Again, welcome! if you can go to the GA rally in Oct, I need drivers for my stuff! I'm trying to bring it all.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/90329-official-2012-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

Adam

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Aiken, home of the Long Easy, the only M814 in SC.

JustinJames

Newbie in SC

Just thought I'd post on here too instead of starting a whole new thread. I'm from SC too. A great gal that goes by SCcowgirl80 told me about this site. Never guessed her for a MV enthusiast, but I guess it goes to show you can't judge a book by its' cover. I'm from Catawba, SC and looking forward to feeding my MV addiction on here. So, howdy all!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Academy.:cookoo:

The GA Rally rocks........Elmo D. Possum says "come on down.....it'll be a hoot".:wreckerman893:

Watch out for that Ferro guy.......anybody with a pig for a pet ain't right.:cookoo:
Welcome, the southern boys rock! I would worry more about the guy with Possum's then the Pig with a 50 caliber rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks