• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from southern Missouri

Karl_William

View attachment 852510
This is a Chevy K51 radio truck. At first I thought the cab could have come from one of these, but the roof line doesn’t seem to match.
I think it matches pretty good, looking at the upward angle of the drip rail as compared to the shape of the door. I've looked at known CCKW hard cabs and the drip rail on those follows the profile of the door . Also this thing is cobbled together and chopped welded by a non professional body guy. It could be distorted a little bit

Lothar

Welcome, that's truck is badass. I just bought a place in very northern Arkansas. Will be a while till I move there but would love to help out with any welding/fabrication you might be doing if you aren't too far away. Hope you post more pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks