• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Spain with my CUCV M1008

manza36

Hi everyone, I write you from the Basque Country in the north of Spain:beer:. I decided finally to register in to this forum which helps me a lot. I bought some months ago a 6.2 l diesel Chevy military K30 (D30) CUCV m1008 vin number. Here is very hard to keep this kind of vehicles on the road but I managed to do it :D. Thanks for all the info!!!

Last edited:

joshuak

Hi everyone, I write you from the Basque Country in the north of Spain:beer:. I decided finally to register in to this forum which help me a lot. I bought some months ago a 6.2 l diesel Chevy military K30 (D30) CUCV m1008 vin number. Here is very hard to keep this kind of vehicles on the road but I managed to do it :D. Thanks for all the info!!!
Greetings from Maryland, USA. Welcome aboard, congrats on keeping up with your rig! What have you done to her to keep it on the road? and we all love pictures, so:

nopics.

manza36

Here you are :p
oem wheels (31,8")
View attachment 699180
33" on 16x10 rims
View attachment 699181
38.5" next future...

Here we must to homologate every modification, in my case I had to pay for a complete homologation proyect and this type of vehicles each 6 months have to pass an inspection. If you dont do it your truck cannot be driven on the road... At the same time I continue solving the normal small issues of these trucks but it is awsome!!!

Last edited:
Welcome from Germany.

When you click on your pictures, this will appear:

Invalid Attachment specified. The Attachment may have been deleted for various reasons. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator