• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from SW MO, with a Fire Tanker m35!

AndyMedic

Hello everybody! I joined this site because i love a nice MV, however My Fire Dept. has a Deuce that seems to have been a Fire appliance from birth, I will post pics and get some videos and better quality pics when I have time, I would love to find out more about her, and one day own my own A2, but for now, 'Lucy' will do :) Hope you enjoy the pics and feel free to ask any questions, I will answer what limited information I have about her :)

Standby for pics!

Look forward to hearing from ya'll

Andy

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma. I picked up my first MV, a M715, from the MO Forestry Service in Lebanon, MO.

AndyMedic

So there are some around here then :)
I'm trying to get my pics on my photobucket account but the internet sucks here and is taking ages, will post them soon!

AndyMedic

Screw it, ill pop them here, I saw one for sale on GL with the same indicator stalk and it said it was an M49, maybe I was wrong about lucy, maybe you guys could confirm.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks