• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from tallahassee florida!

Morning guys and gals! Been a member a while doing research and just now getting around to introducing myself. I am currently looking at a M923A2 but not sure on it yet. There seems to be a great group of folks here and I look forward to meeting y'all. If anyone in my area ever needs help I'd be glad to help out. I am pretty handy with tools and can drive most anything with wheels or tracks.

Thanks guys. It's nice to know I have some florida guys around if I need help when I acquire my MV. I do have a post in the 5 ton and up forum if you guys are knowledgable on the 939 series and can chime in I would be most grateful. Thanks again!

FloridaAKM

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Academy from Gainesville, Florida. The Deuces are getting harder to find & the 5 tons are still out there in numbers coming out of the military inventory. That said, a M923A2 would be a nice BIG start in the hobby, everything is big with that truck. Good luck & keep all of us posted whe you find one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks