• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from the Eastern Shore

Spin

Hello all, I am a new member, and going to be a new owner of the HMMWV in my avatar. I hope. Anyways, I was told about this forum, and wanted to join. I am ex-army, and loved it. Thanks for having me, and hope I can help out those here on the site. I am an up-fitter for public safety vehicles, and I also install and work on Motorola, Standard Vertex, Kenwood, and a few others. I am an Amateur Radio Operator, RACES and ARES member, and also SKYWARN member too. Any electronic installations that need help or ideas, please PM me. Would love to help, and love to kit bash to make things work.

Spin

DicedDeuceMan

welcome to one of the best sites for MV's on the net..

Gimmi a weeks notice on getting all those parts out of the storage unit.

And I AM LEAVING THE MUDD ON THE TRUCK... LOL..

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

Maybe you could post some more pics of HMMWV for the rest of us to take a look at.

sw

peecook

i like the HMMWV, i think it was on ebay. wasnt it the one that had a water tank in the back? either way, nice to see it in the group.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SPIN, welcome to the site and glad to see another Marylander on this list. Guys from this list get out your way regularly. I know that Pete (ORIONSPATH) goes to DE with his deuce and I visit OC frequently. Hopefully, we will meet up. Again, welcome to the site. If POWERHOUSEDEUCE does not have an M105 for you, let me know...I've got a couple!

powerhouseduece

SPIN, welcome to the site and glad to see another Marylander on this list. Guys from this list get out your way regularly. I know that Pete (ORIONSPATH) goes to DE with his deuce and I visit OC frequently. Hopefully, we will meet up. Again, welcome to the site. If POWERHOUSEDEUCE does not have an M105 for you, let me know...I've got a couple!
Buy one of Bruce's, Im down to my "keeper" and bruce has some sweet trailers for sale! :drool:

I could probably meet you on this side of the bridge if you wanted too if you guys work out a deal.

Spin

Can we get a group list of who is on the Eastern Shore, or just accrossed the bridge? I would need a pintle hitch to mount on the truck. As of yet, bumper but no hitch.