• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from the land of Oz

M_Stark

Just want to say hello to all. I've had two 4x4s, a 49 studebaker pickup with a IH drivetrain and a 81 CJ-8 that I miss and now Im selling my 78 vette to get a 6x6 :) I miss driving 18 wheelers and getting in the dirt so this is my of getteing both back.

I found the old site before it crashed and liked all the info.

SixBuy

Welcome! When I saw your post I just knew you had the answer to why all my deuce tires are marked "MILITARY OZ" - LOL. Guess I'll keep searchin'

SixBuy

Couple of weeks went by and no one took the bait so I'll rephrase the question. " What does the OZ in 'MILITARY OZ' on tires mean?"
Gotta be ready for Trivial Pursuit !

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Refers to Ozone. There's a formula used to slow Ozone degeneration in the tire making process.

SixBuy

Ask and ye shall receive... I would never have guessed! I suppose that's why my 15 year old tires look like new. Reckon there's anything like that for people?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks