• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from the the best Carolina :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oohh do tell about the plan b method...... almost sounds like what a young prom queen may need to know about, lol.....
Right now she has a master kill switch in the cab, along with the glow plug button upgrade...wait...... "upgrade"....... I haven't had time to look and see how any of the changes were made, im working 16 hour days right now trying to keep up. After the first I will have a little more normal time to start digging in.

And it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit for the ol' girl to be a navy rig, im ex Navy myself and I've already been looking the navy blue/grey paint codes, lol
Well, someone else posted the link on the "Plan B", thanks for that. Your door data plate showes 94-xxxxx. That is certainly a Navy registration number so it was theirs (yours) first. Enjoy