• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from the UK

johnh uk

Hello from Doncaster UK !

Fantastic site you have here folks

I am the proud owner of a 1957 M35A2c multifuel (no winch mores the pity)

wish we had wide roads like in the USA !

John:jumpin:

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome John. How about posting up some photos of that fine M35. Maybe in Members Rides? Would like to see what you have.

johnh uk

Welcome John. How about posting up some photos of that fine M35. Maybe in Members Rides? Would like to see what you have.
Please be patient , I am but a simple technophobe with forum email stuff:roll:

Dave newman at Eastern surplus was very patient waiting for me to get the resolution right !

Anyway we call her Bella and we attend our local Military Vehicle shows and Fetes plus she is on display at Aeroventure Museum Doncaster

We are about to fit the spin on oil filter system next week (fingers crossed for good weather)

so much info on here I think I am on overload !!:cookoo:

Petesos

Hi John
Welcome on-board dude , Yep this is a great site for what ever green iron addiction you have .
I second beerslayers comment Lets have a look at her.
I have the M813A1 ww and i tow the 155 behind it Do you ever get down to the Wartime in the Vale at evesham if you ever do give me a shout and we can sink some Beer and have a natter.
PS .......Marltrax mmv got winches for yours bud
Petesos

johnh uk

Thanks Men !

unfortunately I think I am as green as my Reo !

last time I drove one in Germany it had an auto box and powered steering.....Bella however has neither ! Oh and trust me to mention the weather...wet weekend ahead !:whistle:

johnh uk

Very Nice:popcorn::popcorn:............any more ???
Thanks Mate !

I guess you area Beltring regular with that Fantastic set up ?

Tried to take more pics today but been busy moving a Stonefield 6x6 Fire rescue truck.....serious work required:whistle:

Look at Members Rides ! I am still in shock that I can post pics !!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks