• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from utah

Alexsha

Hi all. New member here. Just won an m105a2 from HAFB. The plan is to save up and get a deuce. Preferably an m35a2 with an ldt-465 multi fuel.

Looking forward to learning more, meeting new people and getting into this great new hobby.

Artisan

Keep an eye on local FOR SALE classifieds and Ebay and CL as well as GL, they go for cheap sometimes. Good luck.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of our members in Ogden has a clean Deuce (M35A2) he is trying to sell; it has Air-O-Matic power steering too (NOT an A3! Must have been a conversion).

Hopefully he'll pipe up or PM you. I'll poke him to let him know.

Strategic Tactical

Welcome. I'm out of Ogden and just painted my M35A2 and had a brand new cargo cover to put on it. My company uses it as a food drive item. We try and fill up the bed of the truck with food donations and then deliver it to the food bank. This year we will donate to the Utah National Guard Food Pantry as well as the food bank. If you want to give us a hand, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks